rtems_message_queue_receive / rtems_event_receive issues

Catalin Demergian demergian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:43:07 UTC 2018

HI,

When you say "changing the makefiles" who's makefiles are these?
-> for example lib/rtems-4.11.2/c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/stm32f7/Makefile.am
in order to include my USB .c and .h files

Did you merge your code into the RTEMS
source tree?
-> yes, there was no support for USB in the code base I had

Do you have a JTAG debugger that can set breakpoints and step at the
instruction
level?
-> yes

regards,