rtems_message_queue_receive / rtems_event_receive issues

Catalin Demergian demergian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 08:38:25 UTC 2018

Hi,
Are you able to catch the interrupt, confirm the event is being raised and
the
interrupt exits via the RTEMS exit path?
-> Yes. I can see with task command in shell my USB event is set for my
task; the state is READY, but
if I enter cpuuse a few times I see the total CPU time for my task doesn't
increase, but for other tasks it increases.
I also see interrupts comming at every second (as ping send packets every
second) and my buffer of packets eventually gets full.

That's why I say that maybe something happens in the dispatcher, because
the dispacther should take tasks from the ready queue
and put them on the CPU.

regards,
Catalin