RTEMS scheduler bug ?

Catalin Demergian demergian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 12:28:55 UTC 2019

Yes, I made a test, _ISR_Get_level() can be used on my CPU.

About --enable-rtems-debug .. it doesn't seem to enable the RTEMS_DEBUG
flag in the code, I tried --enable-rtems-debug=yes as well ..
is there maybe a combination of options to enable RTEMS_DEBUG in the code ?
I'm afraid I will run for nothing without it, it seems the
Assert is defined to nothing if this is not set right.

regards,
Catalin

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 3:36 PM Sebastian Huber <