[altcycv_devkit] Access to FPGA Fabric via HPS2FPGA Bridge

Christian Spindeldreier spindeldreier at ims.uni-hannover.de
Tue Apr 2 09:08:49 UTC 2019

Hi,

thank you for the advice on the mmu config which we missed. One has to
enable the device memory region as follows:

arm_cp15_set_translation_table_entries(device_addr_start,
device_addr_end, ARMV7_MMU_DEVICE);

Afterwards one can access the device memory as described before.

We use a nightly build of the RTEMS master, but we do not see the RTEMS
Fault Manager, as some kind of ISR prints out the content of the
register file and performs a warm reset when any error occurs. I assume
that u-boot (2018.11) and the MPU Watchdogs are in charge of this
behavior but we havn't found the point to disable it yet.

Best regards,

Christian

--
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Spindeldreier