[altcycv_devkit] Access to FPGA Fabric via HPS2FPGA Bridge

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Apr 2 09:12:53 UTC 2019

On 02/04/2019 11:08, Christian Spindeldreier wrote:

> We use a nightly build of the RTEMS master, but we do not see the
> RTEMS Fault Manager, as some kind of ISR prints out the content of the
> register file and performs a warm reset when any error occurs. I
> assume that u-boot (2018.11) and the MPU Watchdogs are in charge of
> this behavior but we havn't found the point to disable it yet.

This looks like the default behaviour of the fatal BSP extension. Maybe
it helps to build the BSP with the BSP_VERBOSE_FATAL_EXTENSION=1
configure option, e.g.

configure ... BSP_VERBOSE_FATAL_EXTENSION=1

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09