RTEMS on Zynq

John Hou houjob at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 30 22:51:37 UTC 2019

 Matt,
I did not use the Zed but the ZC706. However, I assume the process should be similar.Did you build the u-boot for the Zed board?After I build the hello.exe. I copy the hello.exe to the SD card. Also you should have the BOOT.BIN in the SD card. Then at the u-boot prompt. I use the following commands to run the code.$: fatload mmc 0 0 hello.exe $: bootelf 0You can change the u-boot environment variable to make it automatically run it.
Please let me know if you still cannot make it to work. I can try the Zed board with the Pre5 IF(a big if) I can find some time.
Good luckJohn