Mentors Wanted - RTEMS Accepted in Google Summer of Code 2019

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Feb 28 16:45:14 UTC 2019

Hi

RTEMS was accepted as an organization into the 2019 edition of
the Google Summer of Code. It is an honor for us all to be included
each year and the project has greatly benefited.

We need as many mentors as possible for this to work. You don't have
to be a BSP and driver wizard to mentor. Last year we had two students
work on host-side utilities. If you have a pet RTEMS project you think would
make a good GSoC project, speak up.

Please email myself or Gedare (former GSoC student) if you have any
questions.

Thanks.

--joel