device-tree example for altera-cyclone-v bsp

Christian Spindeldreier spindeldreier at ims.uni-hannover.de
Thu Feb 14 12:54:52 UTC 2019

Hello Sebastian,

we had to change the BSP_ARM_A9MPCORE_PERIPHCLK frequency to 100 MHz as
this is the frequency the L4 MP clock is set by Qsys or the SPL,
respectively. This meant adding a second board to the altera-cyclone-v
bsp differing only by this configuration option. Adapting the
configuration as described enabled the upstream RTEMS-5 version to boot
on the Terasic-DE10 Standard Board (http://de10-standard.terasic.com).

U-Boot itself contains a device-tree of the board it is running on, but
i missed the u-boot command handing over the u-boot device-tree to rtems
which expects the device-tree address in R6 on startup. If there is
anything like this i am pleased on any information on it.

Best Regards,

Christian

Using the described settings we

--