AW: device-tree example for altera-cyclone-v bsp

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Thu Feb 14 13:37:42 UTC 2019

Hi Christian,

If your change is only regarding to the clock frequency then it should be possible to simply pass the value to configure:

configure --target=arm-rtems4.12  --enable-rtemsbsp=altera-cyclone-v BSP_ARM_A9MPCORE_PERIPHCLK=10000000U

At least that is what we do with the microzed board.

Cheers,

   Jan

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Simulation and Software Technology | Software for Space Systems and Interactive Visualization | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig | Germany

Jan Sommer
Telephone +49 531 295-2494 | Telefax 0531 295-2767 | jan.sommer at dlr.de
DLR.de/SC