RTEMS not compiling with -mfloat-abi=hard in ARM926ejs

Amarnath MB amarnath.mb at mistralsolutions.com
Wed Jan 9 13:11:42 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Finally, I was able to build BSP with hard float support using *CPU_CFLAGS
= -mcpu=arm926ej-s -mfpu=vfp -mfloat-abi=hard*. The issue was in using
*-mthumb* along with *-mfloat-abi=hard*, the compiler doesn't support this
combination
for
*-mcpu=arm926ej-s. *

Once again thanks for all your precious time.

*Thank you & Regards,*
*Amarnath MB*