Waf error building rtems-libbsd on macOS 10.14

Adam Lindberg adam.lindberg at stritzinger.com
Thu Jan 24 09:40:19 UTC 2019

Hi Joel,

My python version are:

    $ python --version
    Python 2.7.15
    $ python3 --version
    Python 3.7.0

Waf is just invoked with ./waf -vvv (the -vvv was added by me to debug this issue). The full output, including the run of ./waf configure before is here:
https://gist.github.com/eproxus/0957406e563948a1329604048bc4370b
As you can see, we always run the script with -x:
> https://github.com/grisp/grisp-software/blob/eproxus/wifi-opti-and-libbsd-to-freebsd-12-update/build/build-libbsd.sh

We use Waf 2.0.13 but trying with the latest 2.0.14 yields the same result.

Cheers,
Adam

--
Adam Lindberg
Senior Developer

Peer Stritzinger GmbH    Geschäftsführer: Peer Stritzinger
Aumüllerstr. 14          Handelsregister München HRB 133238
82216 Maisach            www.stritzinger.com