CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER macro issue

Michel Macena mmacena.eng at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 21:42:21 UTC 2019

Yes it is on real hardware, it is a real ERC32 chipset. The board was
developed by Tharsys, but the
company does not exist anymore. I'm not sure but in some way the hardware
does not
like the CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER macro.

I've been using GDB like this:

> sparc-rtems5-gdb
> /home/inpe/rtems_exemplos/compile_test/hello_test/hello_exp.exe
> set serial baud 19200
> target extended-remote /dev/ttyS0
> load
> continue

When I use the CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_DOES_NOT_NEED_CLOCK_DRIVER macro,  the
board  returns all
prints properly at the serial port.