Problems running RTEMS on Raspberry Pi2

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Wed Jul 24 13:26:30 UTC 2019

Hello,

We are having troubles getting RTEMS to run on the RPi2.
We built the BSP from current master and used the firmware of a recent Raspbian on the SD-Card, but could not manage to get any output on the UART.
We also tried to use an older version of the firmware as mentioned here by Alan (https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/users/2017-July/031481.html) .
With u-boot we managed to start ticker.exe with the bootelf command and sometimes get a fatal error on the uart, but the output is garbled, so there is no useful debugging information.

Can someone build and run the current master for the RPi2 successfully?

Cheers,

   Jan

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Simulation and Software Technology | Software for Space Systems and Interactive Visualization | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig | Germany

Jan Sommer
Telephone +49 531 295-2494 | Telefax 0531 295-2767 | jan.sommer at dlr.de
DLR.de/SC