CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER macro issue

Michel Macena mmacena.eng at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 20:13:17 UTC 2019

I tried the break at _Terminate, for a working program (with the #define
CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_DOES_NOT_NEED_CLOCK_DRIVER macro) it worked and
returned

> Breakpoint 1, _Terminate (the_source=the_source at entry=INTERNAL_ERROR_CORE,
>
>     the_error=the_error at entry=5)
>     at
> /home/inpe/masters_project/src/rtems/c/src/../../cpukit/score/src/interr.c:34

but for a program with the  #define
CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER macro it didn't work, just
returned the same message as before

> [Inferior 1 (Remote target) exited with code 020]

I don't know exactly what may be causing this and don't know how can I
track the issue ? any ideas ?