stm32 external SRAM

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Fri Jun 14 14:13:03 UTC 2019

If you have already added the chip and it is initialized during startup,
you most likely have to add a section for it in your linker command
file. Depending on where your internal RAM is located and where the
external one is: If they are continuous that can be enough.

Best regards

Christian

embedded brains GmbH
Herr Christian Mauderer