Waf's dependency on Python3

Adam Lindberg adam.lindberg at stritzinger.com
Wed Mar 20 11:37:43 UTC 2019

Good catch! Suspiciously close to .h and .o :-/

Looking forwards to a solution. Glad to know I’m not the only one having the problem.

Cheers,
Adam

--
Adam Lindberg
Senior Developer

Peer Stritzinger GmbH    Geschäftsführer: Peer Stritzinger
Aumüllerstr. 14          Handelsregister München HRB 133238
82216 Maisach            www.stritzinger.com