GSoC 2019: Adding Frame buffer driver from Beaglebone Black

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 19:34:34 UTC 2019

Hello everyone!

Thanks to the mentors and the admins of RTEMS for accepting my
proposal for the GSoC 2019 program!

I'm an undergrad student of Computer Science and Engineering at MAKAUT,
India. I have been involved with RTEMS since last summer,
when I worked on Coverage analysis Toolset under the GSoC 2018.

In GSoC 2019 the Objective of my project is to add Framebuffer driver
support for the Beaglebone Black, the final goal is to get a working
framebuffer console for the BBB.
Throughout the project timeline, I will be maintaining a wiki page
<https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2019/BBBFrameBuffer>
where I will be writing the different aspects of the project and all
How-Tos as I progress.
I will be writing blogs with detailed experience and technical matter
here -> https://blog.thelunatic.dev.

Looking forward to a great summer ahead!

Thanks,
Vijay Kumar Banerjee