shell output

Mathew Benson mbenson at windhoverlabs.com
Fri Nov 1 16:07:36 UTC 2019

The task command doesn't appear to be defined there.  I found the header in
libmisc/monitor/mon-task.c:rtems_monitor_task_dump_header().  It gets a
little buried in function callbacks from there.  I'm trying to trace it
back now, but I recommend the documentation be improved to include what the
output actually means.

--
*Mathew Benson*
CEO | Chief Engineer