external flash partitions

Kent Dorfman kent.dorfman766 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 17:07:35 UTC 2019

this is of concern for me as well.  there is conflicting information on the
web as to whether qspi flash can support filesystem layout or if it must be
handled as discrete pages of mapped memory.  i would like jffs2 on the zynq
qspi flash in my board but not seeing any good info about making it work.