Getting version of rtems, and writing files

Shane Thomas codejoy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:30:33 UTC 2019

I don't see anything that looks like source, found a server that has some
RTEMS folders on it (where the source might of been?) but all that is left
is a .img file, and a folder full of notes on RTEMS.  Looks like from what
I see though the version might be 4.6, or 4.7 if that even is in the realm
of reality?