source builder, bsp arch settings

Heinz Junkes junkes at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Apr 30 10:19:34 UTC 2020

Hello, Chris,
thanks for testing it right away. It was a stupid mistake on my part, of course.

To get around the build error I had to define macros in the build-script.
“-DHAVE_MKTIME -DHAVE_TIMEGM”

Unfortunately, configure --extra-cflags does not work as expected
So I set CFLAGS before the call to configure and forgot to append the existing flags ${CFLAGS} :-(

Heinz