[RTEMS 4.10] NFS mount fails with 'Registering NFS driver failed' message

Jose L. Marcos jose-louis.marcos at cnes.fr
Wed Aug 12 14:33:37 UTC 2020

Thank's Joel

Adding '#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_DRIVERS 15' to my system.h config file
make me one step further...

I still get a non-0 return value for mount_and_make_target_path. I
printed errno value before 'assert(err == 0)' line and it's errno=22
(EINVAL: invalid args); but can't tell which API function returned this
errno.

Still puzzled !

Regards,

*José L. Marcos*