BSP missing

Zacchaeus Liang zliang111 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:01:41 UTC 2020

So I was able to build the bsp and all of the tests pass. I'm currently
trying to build the hello world app.

zakonrockets at zakonrockets-Inspiron-15-7000-Gaming:~/development/app/hello$
./waf configure --rtems=$HOME/development/rtems/5 --rtems-bsp=pc-qemu
Setting top to                           :
/home/zakonrockets/development/app/hello
Setting out to                           :
/home/zakonrockets/development/app/hello/build
No valid arch/bsps found
(complete log in /home/zakonrockets/development/app/hello/build/config.log)

Thanks
Zack