Announce: RTEMS 5.1 Release

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Aug 26 01:53:44 UTC 2020

The RTEMS 5.1 Release is available. The release can be found at:

 https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/releases/5/5.1

Please follow the release instructions provided by the link.

The RTEMS 5 release is a significant milestone for the RTEMS project with many
years of effort from many people as we continue to improve RTEMS's features,
capabilities and performance while maintaining our stability.

We love to hear about your projects and what you use RTEMS on so please let us
know. You can post on user at rtems.org or you can send Joel or me a private email.

If you find a problem please raise a ticket and select the 5.2 milestone. The
simplest way to create a ticket is to head to the developer Wiki at:

 https://devel.rtems.org/

Then click on the "Next (milestone)" link for the RTEMS 5 Release. You will need
an account.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the release over the past few years.
This is a community project and without the support of the community we would
not be able to make these quality releases.

Thanks
Chris

ps: Happy birthday Dad!