RTEMS Release Snapshot: 5.0.0-m2002 (06 Feb 2020)

Michael Davidsaver mdavidsaver at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:38:39 UTC 2020

This snapshot builds successfully for me on Debian 10 (amd64).

> ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --prefix /home/mdavidsaver/source/rtems/usr --rtems-bsp i386/pc386 5/rtems-i386

I did expect that these arguments would also build the RTEMS kernel, but this seem
not to be case.  I also tried (based on some clearly obsolete notes) adding '--with-rtems'
which had no effect.

Is there a way to build the toolchain and kernel in one shot?
Am I missing a link to current RSB documentation?

I'd look further for this myself, but atm. I can't seem to load the rtems.org websites atm.
I see a redirect to www-new.rtems.org which has an expired Let's Encrypt cert.