Remote Debugging on Zynq Boards

Vishav.Vishav at dlr.de Vishav.Vishav at dlr.de
Tue Jan 7 10:58:37 UTC 2020

Hi,

I want to remotely debug an RTEMS application on Zynq based board. I have been following link:

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/exe/debugging.html<https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/exe/debugging.htm>

I am particularly interested in Libdebugger Executable Debugging. I built the rtems-libbsd and found the debugger01 application. I am able to boot this application on the target board using tftpboot. This results in gdb server on the board. From the host computer, I run arm-rtems-5-gdb  myapp. I am able to connect to server using target remote 192.168.178.1:1122. I set the breakpoint using break Init and then c to continue. The host machine displays continuing but never breaks at breakpoint.

Can someone help me know if this is correct way to debug an RTEMS application?

Thanks & Regards

Vishav