Getting frdme310arty up and running Arty A7

Lou Woods Lou.Woods at OARcorp.com
Thu Jan 9 23:57:23 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm working to get the frdme310arty BSP up and running in our hardware test lab and I'm having some difficulty getting the bit file downloaded on the Arty.
I tried to download the bit file per Pragnesh's instructions, however it looks like the bit file downloads, and LD2 shines bright white, but the default Avnet program still runs on the board after a power cycle.   I saw no error reported during the download.  I'm using Vivado Lab Edition on Windows and the bit file from the Pragnesh's git repo.  Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?  Do I need to configure the flash device and upload the mcs file as well?

Thanks,
Lou