Problem in Building BSP

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sun Jan 12 17:00:25 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020, 10:22 AM Niteesh <gsnb.gn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe, because you don't have the necessary packages installed.
> Go through this
> https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/hosts/posix.html#linux
> and make sure you have installed the required packages.

This is definitely the right answer but sed is a very basic utility. I'm
not sure how you would get any Linux installation without it.

Check you PATH to make sure /bin and /use/bin are in it. A typo prepending
the RTEMS tools to your PATH could have messed it up.

Try a new shell and do "which sed" or "type sed". I expect it is there. If
not, you have found a way to get an OS install with less installed than we
have seen. :)

--joel