exit(3) and the RTEMS Shell

alex levy alevy at planetiq.com
Thu Jan 30 17:08:37 UTC 2020

Thanks for the quick response, Joel.

We have BSP_PRESS_KEY_FOR_RESET set to 0.  Also, note that we have
installed a user fatal error extension, but the keypress must occur before
the extension will run.

And, just to reiterate what Jonathan said, this only occurs some of the
time.  Most of the time our extension does run, and the system goes down as
designed without any keypress.

Regards,
Alex