[5.0.0-m2006-2] Problems running SMP tests on RaspberryPi2

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Fri Jun 19 14:45:43 UTC 2020

Hi,

I tried to run some of the smptests on the RPi2 with the current 5-0 snapshot.
I built everything from scratch, but running the smp01.exe on our RPi2 v1.1 does not produce any output after:

RTEMS RPi 2B 1.1 (1GB) [00a01041]

I tried first to load the program via u-boot.  Then I tried using the sd-card following the guide in https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/bsps/bsps-arm.html#raspberrypi, but without success.
Both methods work for single-core programs like ticker.exe.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Best regards,

   Jan

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Simulation and Software Technology | Software for Space Systems and Interactive Visualization | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig | Germany

Jan Sommer
Telephone +49 531 295-2494 | Telefax 0531 295-2767 | jan.sommer at dlr.de<mailto:jan.sommer at dlr.de>
DLR.de/SC<http://www.dlr.de/sc>