Error when building rtems

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 06:44:25 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

I am new to RTEMS development environment and I needed someone's help.

I downloaded rtems and the rtems source builder usnig curl command given in
documentation. But now when I am running ../source-builder/sb-set-builder
--source-only-download 5/rtems-sparc inside the
rtems-source-builder-4.1103/rtems, I am getting the following error:

RTEMS Source Builder - Set Builder, 4.11.3
error: exe: not found: (__makeinfo) /usr/bin/makeinfo
error: host build environment is not set up correctly
Build FAILED

Can someone help me out with this please? I have attached a screenshot for
reference.

Thanks,
Richi.