AW: write a network driver

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Wed Mar 11 08:31:58 UTC 2020

Our library also had the book "FreeBSD device drivers : a guide for the intrepid" (ISBN 978-1593272043) available as E-Book.
It was a nice read to understand how the FreeBSD driver stack works in general and also covers to some limited extend network drivers.
Maybe you have access to a good library as well.