Recent Workshops of Interest (Presentations Available)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Mar 11 19:20:29 UTC 2020

Hi

I have finally posted information from Matthias Goebbel about the ESA Brave
Days and GR740 Users Day. The news post at https://www.rtems.org/node/130 has
links to where the presentations for both are online.

The presentations (including audio) from the 2019 Flight Software Workshop
are also available online now. Further information is at
https://www.rtems.org/node/131. It was a treat to host Chris Johns on his
first visit to Huntsville. Our trip to the Space and Rocket Center was out
of this world. :)

If there are RTEMS-related questions on the presentations or discussions,
feel free to have them on the list.

If anyone knows of other workshops that should be passed along to the
community, please let me know.

--joel