help with RTEMS

BORJA HERRADOR MARTIN 100329957 at alumnos.uc3m.es
Wed May 13 11:56:24 UTC 2020

Hi, I recently started my end-of-degree project on RTEMS and I have had
some questions during the installation.
First I would like to know to whom or to what mail I can send the questions
I have...

The doubt I have about the installation is that I can't find the 5.1
version of RTEMS (https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/releases/5/), the last
one I find is 5.0.0-m2005-2/
So I've done git a:
git clone git://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder.git rsb
git clone git://git.rtems.org/rtems.git
As the guide says in section 2.3.2 (
https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/start/sources.html)

I have installed everything as it says in the guide and in the last point
when I create the i386 bsp for pc386 I get this error:
[image: Error del BSP.png]

I don't know if this happens because of my Ubuntu version, since I'm using
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and the guide is made for version 18.04.1

Someone can help me please, thanks and greetings.