RTEMS 5.1 documentation in docs.rtems.org

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Wed Oct 28 06:51:59 UTC 2020

Hello,

If colleagues have RTEMS related questions, I like to direct them to docs.rtems.org to read the fine manual.
I noticed that in the releases section of the page 5.1 is not yet included.
Since with the work on RTEMS 6 the active branch documentation is diverging, could you please also add the 5.1 documentation there?

Best regards,

     Jan

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute for Software Technology | Software for Space Systems and Interactive Visualization | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig | Germany

Jan Sommer
Telephone +49 531 295-2494 | Telefax 0531 295-2767 | jan.sommer at dlr.de
DLR.de/SC