RTEMS 5.1 documentation in docs.rtems.org

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Wed Oct 28 13:54:08 UTC 2020

Hello Jan,

On 28/10/2020 07:51, Jan.Sommer at dlr.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If colleagues have RTEMS related questions, I like to direct them to docs.rtems.org to read the fine manual.
> I noticed that in the releases section of the page 5.1 is not yet included.

You are right that there seem to be some missing links on the "All
Releases" section and for the 5 branch. To be honest: I have no idea
where that would have to fixed.

> Since with the work on RTEMS 6 the active branch documentation is diverging, could you please also add the 5.1 documentation there?

If you need something urgently: If you click on the "Latest Release
Manuals" on the rtems.org start page, you reach the documentation for
5.1 that is saved on ftp.rtems.org:

  https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/releases/5/5.1/docs/html/

Best regards

Christian

> Best regards,
>
>      Jan
>

> Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e. V. (DLR)
> German Aerospace Center
> Institute for Software Technology | Software for Space Systems and Interactive Visualization | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig | Germany
>
> Jan Sommer
> Telephone +49 531 295-2494 | Telefax 0531 295-2767 | jan.sommer at dlr.de
> DLR.de/SC

embedded brains GmbH