Help in installing rtems

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Feb 2 18:41:00 UTC 2021

Hi Rohan,

Welcome. For GSoC students we recommend that you build with the development
'master' branch, which goes by the name of the next release, so version 6.
The waf script is included in the branch.

To build rtems version 5, you would use the docs for that release instead.
I guess those aren't linking currently to docs.rtems.org, but they can be
found in the release itself.
https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/releases/5/5.1/docs/html/

Gedare