SPI Driver Implementation

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Fri Feb 12 13:31:57 UTC 2021

Hi Rick,

I found some time to debug the driver on hardware today.
I didn't have a SPI device ready for testing, so I checked via an oscilloscope and through loopback.
Both worked.
If you would have an eeprom or any other SPI device to test with, it would be interesting to know if it works for you too.

Have a nice week-end,

    Jan