TMS570LC4357 support in RTEMS

Juan Solano jsm at jsolano.com
Mon Feb 22 19:52:48 UTC 2021

Thanks Gedare and Pavel for the useful information.

I will have a look at what is available in the projects you mention. I have also generated Halcogen scheleton projects with a minimal set of drivers (uart, clock) for TMS570LS3137 as well as TMS570LC4357 and the diffs seem manageable. If I find the time the next few weeks I will try to put everything together.

Regards,
Juan.