xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu with RTEMS 6 keyboard input is ignored

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Feb 24 05:45:22 UTC 2021

On 24/2/21 4:21 pm, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:20 PM Gedare Bloom <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

>>> That is interesting. Which version of qemu does ubuntu provide?
>>>
>> That's qemu-4.2
>
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qemu/1:4.2-3ubuntu6.14
>
> With a couple of patches applied

We are now on qemu-5 ....

https://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder/tree/bare/config/devel/qemu.bset

I moved us to this version to pick up the fixes to the networking support when
debugging on the zynq. There was an invalid assert that stopped qemu with gdb
connected and a network interface configured. I work around the problem on the
zynq by using telnet.

Chris