RTEMS only executes no task and only finds one core imx7

Stefan Akatyschew stefan.aka at posteo.de
Sun Feb 28 15:03:43 UTC 2021

Hello together,
after I could successfully fiddle around with some tasks on a single
core, I tried to get some basic SMP application running.
I use as before trace32 to load the program and added parts from the
lauterbach iMX7-sabre SMP startup script. With that I at get both cores
running. And also my RTEMS 5 compiler tells me, that RTEMS_SMP is defined.

For my application code, I oriented myself on the "smp01" example. https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/testsuites/smptests/smp01
Unfortunately I see that core 0 is stuck in the "smpmulticastaction.c"
in some loading functions, I can't really wrap my head around? While
core 1 is stuck at an IRQ intialisation routine (in irq/irq-gic.c) for
the second core.
I tried fiddeling around with the configuration and different taks, but
get always the same response. I've gone through the user manual and the
API guide, but couldn't find any problems.
The application as is works fine on a single core, if I set the
CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS to 1.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I attached my two source files and the
practice Script.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Kind regards,
Stefan