Issue with configure on MacOS

groups at chichak.ca groups at chichak.ca
Wed Jan 6 02:36:11 UTC 2021

> Any ideas or pointers?
>
> Did you forget to add something to c/src/libbsp? The autoconf builds system files are under the old tree while all the code is under bsps/. This makes it easier to remove the old build system when all is done.

likely. In c/src/lib/libbsp/arm I created a new folder called stm32f767 that contains configure.ac and Makefile.am with (my version of) appropriate modifications for my ‘767 board.

I assumed that autoconf would pick up all of the stuff in c/src and somehow use bsps, but do I need to munge any config files or is the presence of the BSP folders in bsps and c/src/lib/libbsp all?

Andrei