libbsd: "swi6: Giant task queue" suspend if removing SD Card

RUI Zhengxin ruizx at 126.com
Sun Jan 10 05:38:55 UTC 2021

Hi Chris & Christian,
Thanks for your help.
In our application, shell is very useful for testing and debuging.
We want to avoid shell hang when sd card is removed unexpected.
Current workaround solution we used is ti_sdhci_get_card_present get the sd removing flag but it always return true.
The uplayer application get the flag and not access the sd card again.

Zhengxin
Best regards.