Delay until in Ada seems not to work

Mattia Bottaro mattiabottaro9 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:54:02 UTC 2021

If you look at rtems_init.c file in that folder (<
https://git.rtems.org/ada-examples/snapshot/ada-examples-4-10-2.tar.bz2>),
you can see that there is no time of day. I thought it was ok since I'm
running an example.

Anyway, I've added time of day in rtems_init.c with these values:
https://github.com/RTEMS/rtems-examples/blob/master/classic_api/triple_period/init.c#L39.

I've also set it with status = rtems_clock_set( &time ) , but the behaviour
does not change.