libbsd for Beaglebone black

Siddons, David siddons at bnl.gov
Fri Jun 4 19:08:56 UTC 2021

Hi, I'm working through the "quick start" document (https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/start/index.html), and have succeeded in bulding and running the paranoia example on the beaglebone. I now want to add the bsd networking library. I followed https://rmeena840.github.io/Fourth-Post/. I successfully configured waf, but in the build operation I got the following error:

../../rtemsbsd/nfsclient/nfs.c:2279:3: error: 'const struct _rtems_filesystem_operations_table' has no member named 'utimens_h'; did you mean 'utime_h'?
  .utimens_h         = nfs_utimens,
   ^~~~~~~~~
   utime_h

Not sure if I did something wrong, or this is a known problem.
Pete.