porting IOCs from Linux to RTEMS

Siddons, David siddons at bnl.gov
Tue Jun 29 20:51:26 UTC 2021

I need to build an EPICS IOC which can run without access to NFS mounts or TFTP mounts. The embedded system is a ZynQ-based system with ample persistent storage on a micro-SD card. It seems to me that libbsd provides a full range of file I/O facilities, and so a more Linux-like configuration should be possible. But I have no idea how to accomplish this! I suspect that I need to change ~/epics/base-7.0/modules/libcom/RTEMS/posix/rtems_init.c, since that seems to be where the NFS/TFTP stuff gets set up. Has anyone tried to do this?
Pete.