RTEMS DEMO

Eduardo Escalante eduardoescalante750 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 22:34:46 UTC 2021

Hello, I am a University of Houston Electrical Engineering student. I am in
advanced microprocessor course this semester working on a presentation
involving RTEMS. One of my requirements is to demo RTEMS using a
microcontroller by using concepts such as semaphores, task, scheduling, and
mutexes. Unfortunately, it has been a hassle finding a simple demo
showcasing a demo. Is there anyway someone can help me with this?--
kind regards,

*Eduardo Escalante*
*University of Houston- *Computer Engineering student