Offline download of sources fails

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Mar 11 05:26:11 UTC 2021

On 11/3/21 4:17 pm, Ida Delphine wrote:
> My development host is Ubuntu 20.04 not Windows.

Oh I do apologise, for some reason I thought your host was Windows.

> Also I'm a bit confused on how
> to run it with --trace to find the log file. Can you please help me with some
> context?

Add the option `--trace` and run the command again. There should be a log with a
date/time stamp in the name or you can specify --log= to have a specific log.
The trace will add a lot more output. Once created please search it for the bit
you see as failing and it may highlight what is going wrong. Or upload it
somewhere so I can download it and have a look.

Thanks
Chris