Issues with configuring BSP with waf

Ida Delphine idadelm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:48:33 UTC 2021

Thank you for your response. I am not working on the rtems.git/master
branch. I'm not using it because earlier I tried downloading sources with
it but I got this error
error: shell macro failed:
/home/idadel/quick-start/src/rsb/source-builder/sb/rtems-build-dep -c gcc
 -l : 2: error: no library (-l) provided
So I decided to use the other alternative(get the sources from releases)

Since I'm a GSoC applicant should I wait till the issue at the master
branch is resolved?

Cheers,
Ida.