instaling rtems on windows 10

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Mar 18 16:11:14 UTC 2021

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 8:25 AM Alireza Banejad
<alibanejad1376 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Gedare
> Thanks for the reply
> I checked out rtems 7 and it seems to pass building gdb
I guess you mean that you have built the 7/ tools with the RSB. These
are "bleeding edge" toolchain, because there is no such thing as rtems
7, but they are probably suitable for you to use with rtems 6
(rtems.git/master branch). Since your gdb build problem goes away,
this indicates to me that gdb has resolved this bcrypt issue.

> It seems that the issue I mentioned is just for rtems 6
> Also thanks for the ldflag tip. Yet I don't exactly know where to add this flag. Is there some sort of file I need to edit and add the linker flag or should I just pass it through the command line when building the rsb?

You could add it in the command that builds gdb for your target, but I
don't know that it is quite so easy and anyway it is just a local hack
to try to get things to work. You could just as easily make your
rtems6 config use the updated version of gdb that fixes this bug.